Heaven

Will I investigate what heaven means to different people that are around me, I find out that we all have one thing in common. And it was that we all think that heaven is a mental state. Which means that this space can vary depending on the mentality of the person. And if I’m being honest I got really surprised because I always thought that religions and beliefs change the perspective of the person, which is not a surprise. We as well can see how everyone believes in hell, just that they have a slightly different opinion about it, being the most notorious that few of them don’t think hell is a place of punishment. When I personally agree, because I think the concept of hell had been very “shape it” in convenience.

Another question that I asked was “why heaven was associated with goodness and positive things’ ‘. Where the majority answered it was because of Catholicism. Because they sprayed all over that heaven was just like that. and people really liked the idea of a comfortable place. Let’s be honest, the fact that it may be a place where you can go when you die and is going to be positive, it’s fascinating. However, I noticed that some people no matter their belief they still conserved this place to those that really deserved or earned. They think that the only way to enter heaven is to be good on Earth. And if you weren’t then you are going to be punished. Even so in their answer they all said that they would like to meet their family members and some friends, no matter the circumstances.

As an extra I told the people to react to a video where there were different people from different cultures and religions going to heaven. And whenever they meet Pedro he would say “pass, I’m glad to see you, but please be quiet when you go to room 8” so they did. Until some person asked why and he answered “because catholic people think they are the only ones here”. Where the answers were the same, they kinda deserved it but at the same time it’s a little bit brutal because of how they mocked everything.